- Students are provided the opportunity to earn three (3) transferable credits at the University of Delaware
- The Curriculum is co-hosted online and includes initial professional development and ongoing support for educators
- Students showcase college and career readiness
- Schools establish themselves as innovative education leaders
Launch Grant & Scholarship Details:
- Delaware high schools can apply for launch grants which cover all costs including:
- Educator professional development
- First year licensing fee
- Full tuition scholarships for up to twenty (20) students in the first year of the program
- The application process begins by filling out the form below to set up a meeting with the EntreX Lab team
About EntreX Lab
About Horn Entrepreneurship
Horn Entrepreneurship serves as the creative engine for entrepreneurship education and advancement at the University of Delaware. Currently ranked among the best entrepreneurship programs in the US, Horn Entrepreneurship was built and is actively supported by successful entrepreneurs, empowering aspiring innovators as they pursue new ideas for a better world.
At its founding in 2012, Horn Entrepreneurship launched a youth initiative to address major gaps in secondary entrepreneurship education. At the time, most existing youth programs focused on small business management. In contrast, Horn Youth has been built to focus on unleashing creativity, encouraging a mindset of abundance and self-determination, and promoting purposeful entrepreneurial action. Today, Horn Youth is internationally recognized and has a robust local and global ecosystem and network consisting of more than 10,000 alumni, 1800 educators and 60 organizations that catalyze entrepreneurship education and impact.