help shape the world we live in
Your professional insights and feedback empower the next generation of world changers.
A Diamond Challenge Judge plays a critical role in the overall success of the Diamond Challenge. Judges evaluate, analyze, and provide meaningful responses for Diamond Challenge submissions so participants can further develop their entrepreneurial competencies and worldly impact.
Students who participate in the Diamond Challenge:
- Build entrepreneurial skills & credibility
- Have the freedom to develop their own ideas in the business or social innovation track
- Join a life-long global community of innovators and world changers
- Stand out from the crowd on college and internship applications
join in the action!
Becoming a Diamond Challenge Virtual Judge involves:
- Joining the Diamond Challenge team for a live webinar to learn more about the program, submission criteria and judging process (or catching a recording if you can't make it)
- Reviewing five (5) social and/or business innovation concepts during a 2-week period in early January
- Providing meaningful feedback on Diamond Challenge student team written concepts and pitch decks to further the personal and professional development of students around the globe: they have passion and ideas, you have professional, real-world experience!
Virtual Judge Requirements:
- Fluent in English; all team submissions are required to be in English
- A business-related or entrepreneurship education background a plus
- 18+ years of age
- Two or more years of professional work experience