During IdeaU Workshops students learn to:
- Broaden the definition of entrepreneurship
- Identify and understand critical problems facing our world
- Brainstorm creative solutions in small teams
- Practice the design thinking process
"It was a terrific morning that broadened the students' perspectives of the meaning of entrepreneurship. They also learned how to capture value from new ideas through expansive thinking. It was a great way to get our students excited about the design thinking process."
Rosanne Mistretta, Center for Experiential Learning, Director, Abington Friends School
- Workshops are designed for middle or high school students
- Workshops can be held at our location in Newark, Delaware or your location
- Workshop fees begin at $150 for a 60 minute group session
- Over 450 students have participated in the first year
- Please inquire about scholarships
IdeaU workshops are a part of the Paul and Linda McConnell Youth Entrepreneurship Initiative. Since 2012, more than 3,500 young people have participated in our youth programs.
Horn Entrepreneurship, Venture Development Center, 132 E. Delaware Ave., Newark, DE 19711